2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small and simple file that is sent with pages from this website and stored by your browser on the drive of your computer or other device. The information stored in the cookie may be sent back to our servers or the servers of the third parties involved on a subsequent visit.
3. What are scrpits?
A script is a piece of code used to make our website work properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is an invisible tag?
An invisible tag (or web beacon) is a small piece of text or image that is invisible on a website and is used to track traffic to a website. To do this, various data about you is stored using invisible tags.
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or other forms of local storage used to create user profiles in order to display advertising or track the user on this website or across multiple websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social network buttons
We have included buttons on our website so that Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn can promote web pages (e.g. “Like”, “Save”) or share (e.g. “Tweet”) on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. These buttons work with pieces of code from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn themselves. This code places cookies. These social network buttons may also store and process certain information in order to show you personalized ads.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which may be changed from time to time) to find out what they do with your (personal) data processed using these cookies. The data collected is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are located in the United States.
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights regarding personal data
You have following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data known to us.
- Right of rectification: you have the right at any time to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and to transfer them in their entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your data. We will comply, unless there are reasons to do so.